Wednesday 3 October 2012

And the winner is...

Thank you everyone who participated in my Launch Day Contest #2, yesterday. I have to say, those were quite the dinner disaster stories.
 
Now I bet you're all eager to know who the winner is. Well, you'll be happy to know, there will be TWO winners for this contest! One for best dinner disaster story. And one from the draw. See, when I set up this contest yesterday, I was planning to pick a winner simply by doing a draw (like I did for my Facebook contest), but after reading some of these fabulously disastrous dinner stories, I decided I simply had to award a prize for worst dinner disaster story, too!

So without further ado, the winner of the draw is . . . *shakes hat full of names*

Liz Penney!

And now the winner of the best worst dinner disaster story is . . .

H. Pinski!

Congratulations! You've both won a free copy of How to Cook Up a Disaster! Step right up and claim your prize! (Okay, email me and I'll send it to you! ;) )

Thanks everyone for participating in my fun Launch Day Contests! Watch this blog (and my Twitter feed and Facebook Page) for details on another contest coming up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment